I tried to avoid doing pregnancy photos but my sister and mother would not hear of it. So, after the baby shower we took these.
4 comments:
Mommy W.
said...
They tured out so good!!!! You know as well as I do that you would have been sad later if you had not done them. It's strange but some times I still see my little girls when I look at you two. Mommy loves you!!!
4 comments:
They tured out so good!!!! You know as well as I do that you would have been sad later if you had not done them. It's strange but some times I still see my little girls when I look at you two. Mommy loves you!!!
I love the last picture! Good job guys! Can't wait to see the little guy!
Beautiful!!! I love that last picture! What is that white dress you are wearing? It looks sort of like a Temple dress or wedding dress.
You are glowing!!!!!
Post a Comment