
The dogs are so excited to open their present from my adopted grandpa, a box of treats!

We played this Christmas day and the ladies won :)

My favorite gift of the year, an antique speaker that I have been holding for my mother for the past two years was given to me. She picked this up in Scotland when she lived there 33 years ago and it does actually still work. Looks fabulous in my living room and so happy to have it a permanent part of our collection. Thanks mom!

Every year I make an ornament for our tree. Sometimes it pertains to what went on in our life that year and sometimes it is just a Christmas theme. This is the one I made for 2010.

Christmas night we drove up to Sedona to see the light display at the Los Abrigados Resort.

1 comment:
Your welcome. I think it looks perfect in that corner. The lights where really great. It was worth the time it took to get there. And even if they had not been great, just spending time with the family is alway grate.
Post a Comment