Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun projects

So I still get a lot of inquiries as to what on earth I do with all my spare time. I somehow am able to find plenty of new projects to keep me busy. Here is one example. Mark had some containers of UPS Store files that have been sitting in his office closet since the store transferred and so I finally tackled the project of going through it all and determining what needed to stay and what could be shredded. You can see in the picture above one of the piles I got to sit for hours and work on removing paper clips and staples and then shredding.

It's always nice getting rid of paperwork.

I started this project last week and while I was just sitting there going through the papers I decided to put on The NeverEnding Story. I loved this movie when I was growing up. One day when I was in WalMart I saw this combo set for like $6 so I grabbed it up but hadn't had the chance to see it. This job gave me a good chance to put it on. Wow, it was nothing like I remembered it. It was actually just really cheesey and a little weird. Movies from the 80's are in their own league.

I also picked up this combo. Love both movies but The Secret Garden was the main motivation for picking it up. I love the book and another version of the movie that had been made. Had the chance to watch it today and loved it. It is such a great story!

1 comment:

Kat M said...

I can't sit and just watch a movie..I have to be doing something. That is great you got to watch to many movies AND you got so much done!